Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Please visit my YouTube page for more looks

Sunday, October 16, 2011

How exciting!! It's October and we know what that means...Halloween time!!! Here is my first costume idea this Halloween. My son wants to be Freddy Krueger this year so I thought I would practice first. It turned out Awesome I think. Check it out at the end of this post. I will, however, be adding liquid latex for his face because he wants the "real deal" lol! Today we went to the pumpkin patch! We had so much fun sliding down the HUGE slide, playing at the train, sticking our heads in those silly little holes, going on the hay ride, and we got to pick out our pumpkins to carve! It was a ton of fun! Hope you all are doing well, leave me comment telling what you all are planning to be for this Halloween...

Click the link below to view the video!

http://www.youtube.com/user/misssandycandy?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment