Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Please visit my YouTube page for more looks

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Urban Decay!!!

Hello =)) I finally got my shipment in a couple of days ago but my life is SO busy I have not been able to post anything! I have so many things I want to do but there is just not enough time. My mom is in town and seeing her made me realize just how much I miss having her here just five minutes away. She is now living in North Carolina, about four hours away. She's only been gone for a couple of months now but those of you who are close to someone and having them move away will know what I mean. Well, on to the makeup!

I ordered the 15 Anniversary Palette and the colors are AMAZING!!! I did swatches of what the shadows look with the Urban Decay Primer Potion, the original one, and swatches of the shadows without the primer potion. The shadows are so pigmented that you do not notice a difference between with our without the potion. BUT, If you would like the shadows to last all day without creasing, then Urban Decay Primer Potion is a must. Here are the pictures. I hope you all have a magnificent day!!
































I also got some Urban Decay Cream Shadows that are AMAZING as well! Take a look!!














I was playing around with the 15 Year Anniversary Palette, you can view it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2i5sxj_6W4

No comments:

Post a Comment