Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Please visit my YouTube page for more looks

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Wish me Luck!

Hi Friends!

I hope you all are doing well. I have a job interview tomorrow! I am excited and of course nervous. I am nervous not because I don't believe in myself, I am nervous because I get this way when I am placed in new situations and new people. So how to prepare? Am I supposed to bring my resume even though she has mine (from an email)? This is a great question to ask Terri. She knows all about this. So, aside from being nervous... I am excited! I know everything happens for a reason...

Here are some pics from this week...

 My hair is getting long...
 Woke up to this beautiful sky earlier this week! This picture does not do it justice!
 Last minute Halloween costume idea. Video How to on my channel, it was so easy!
 These last 2 pics were taken with my phone...It's getting harder to get a shot of my whole hair...lol
Have a great week Friends!! Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment