Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Please visit my YouTube page for more looks

Saturday, November 1, 2014

It's November!!

I cannot believe it's November again. These months are just flowing past! I have a couple more videos that I've done on my youtube channel linked here:

How To "V" Shaped Layers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvmcJpX0L3E&list=UUYRzs7WxtooXBljoyOuHsZA
and
How To Hair Styling for Long Hair Quick Simple Using blow dryer and Curling Wand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3HQhtF8CgA

I've been so busy trying to be a mom, go to school, learn a new video editing program ( I did it and love it!), do clients (wish I was busier in that department), and life in general. Trying, since 2009, to get my Youtube channel off the ground. I invested my IRA (and some $ borrowed from my mom) to get an online business going. The horrible truth about VANGUARD will be in my next post. This company made promises and just stole hard earned money. Do not do business with VANGUARD.

On a more positive note, the kids are healthy. I am healthy. And when no one else sees the potential in you, you have to work harder and prove to them that you can succeed. This will make me stronger.

...light will prevail... 

Thank you to all that have believed and supported me!

~love~ Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment