Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Please visit my YouTube page for more looks

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Interested in Learning How to Cut Hair?

Hello Friends!

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! It's Sunday and tomorrow is back to school! I really mean back to school because this week my kids were out sick. Thank God they are better. It's been raining for 3 days and I really don't mean to be negative because I know it's a blessing when it rains, BUT, it is so dreary out I really become affected  by this weather. Not to mention it kills my back....

On a brighter note, I wish I knew those of you that live near me. I am trying to get some classes together for those of you that are interested in learning how to cut or style hair, or your family. It really is a good thing to know how to trim your hair or trim your kid's hair when you don't have a lot of time or money or you just don't feel like leaving the house. Also, when you know how to style your hair for your last minute night out and your stylist doesn't have an opening, you can still leave the house  looking your best! I am here to help so if you are interested please call me or email me...

phone~ 301-437-6115 
email~ SandyNHidrobo@aim.com (put "interested in your hair class" in the subject field)

                                      ...COMING THIS WEEK on my YouTube channel...
Reviews for Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream & Garnier 5 sec Blur Instant Smoother
                 enjoy some of my hair cutting, styling, or makeup tutorials, plus much much more

                                        https://www.youtube.com/user/misssandycandy

                                        Learn more about me with this TMI Tag Video!

                                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM5GOQKPwys

No comments:

Post a Comment