Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Please visit my YouTube page for more looks

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Come Visit me on MissSandyCandy.com

Hello Friends!

I have the most EXCITING news! I have finally opened my beauty website, http://www.misssandycandy.com/! 

It took a lot of hard work but all of that just makes the end result even better! 

The site is always evolving as I add more and more products each day. In the near future I will be adding hair products as well. We carry a variety of makeup products to suit everyone because there is a variety of makeup brands out there!  If there is something you would like me to special order for you, I will gladly do so!

I will be doing product reviews on my blog within the site. Here I will give you a review of a specific product. When I review the product I will tell you about it and add some helpful  ratings so that you will be able to compare the products better. The ratings range between 1-5, 5 being the highest. I will also compare pigmentation, application, lastingness, cost and my  thoughts on repurchasing  the product.


You will also find quick tutorials on the home page especially designed to show you makeup tips and tricks.

Please take the time to visit me on the site,  it would really make my day! If you  have any questions or comments you can email me at MissSandyCandyBeauty@gmail.com

Here  is the link to the site.
http://www.misssandycandy.com/

Here is my Youtube page where you can find hair tutorials.
http://www.youtube.com/user/misssandycandy

Thank you for all your support!

Love,

Sandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment