Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Please visit my YouTube page for more looks

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hi Friends!

How are you all doing this week! I can't believe it's Wednesday already! (I am writing this at 12:30 am) Today was the day that I go in to my apprenticeship program. It is at House Studio in Washington, D.C.. I am so happy about my new apprenticeship! If there is something that you really want to do in your life, my suggestion is to do it! (of course if it will bring positivity in your life) If you don't end up trying you will always have a regret. Another piece of advice. Do all of this BEFORE you have children because if not will be all that much harder for you to explore what you want out of life when you have to concentrate on raising a family.

Today I learned more of the Premiere editing program. Last week my assignment was to interview some of the people that work there. The point being to get a lot of footage so that  I could have enough to work with. It was difficult at first because I am a rather shy person so walking up to people I don't know, introducing myself and then asking them if I can interview them, was nerve racking. In all actuality it was not so awful; the people there are very nice. I got through that and learned how to properly upload the footage to my desktop. Then I learned how to put the segments together. I continued on by working on the lighting. Messing up is the best way to learn and doing things over and over works wonders.

On to bed, I will talk to you all tomorrow!

Good night =))

No comments:

Post a Comment