Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Please visit my YouTube page for more looks

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hello Friends!

I hope you all are having an Amazing Summer so far! It's so hard to believe that June is over!! Life just seems to pass by too quickly. I finished my capstone, most difficult, class ever! Thank God! You have no idea how I was sweating to pass, staying up all night. I've never tried so hard in my life. You have no idea how happy I am now! I am taking my second to last class. An image editing class which I love! Now if they only had one that taught me final cut I would be so happy!! My next class is learning how to build a website, which will help me so much in my future endeavors.

You all should visit my youtube channel. Link will be here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/misssandycandy

Watch my VADJ (Vlog All Days in June) I just realized today is the last one =((
I still have makeup and hair tutorials on there and a Vlog channel too if you miss my vlogs!! (hope you do)
love you guys!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment