Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays
Please visit my YouTube page for more looks

Friday, March 2, 2012

Lip Plumpers ~ Do They really Work?

Hello All! I'm always looking for ways to enhance what my momma gave me, lol, so I've been on the look out for a good lip plumper. Victoria's Secret makes one that is Amazing but it costs a little over $20 and that to me is a bit over what I want to pay at the moment. I do however love it! I did a little video on my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/misssandycandy if you are interested in viewing it. The outcome: Yes, they do plump my lips up. I tried one by NYC $3, Sally Hansen $8.99, & Too faced (bought at Marshalls for + or - $7.99, I can't remember). My favorite is the one by Too Faced in "Dare Me". This one adds a bit of color while plumping. I've also gotten complimented when I've used this one. Please take the time to view my video, it's only a minute long. Thanks for all your support!

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment